Brand new CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical Black 9mm

Home Forums All Topics Classifieds Wanting To Sell – Firearms Brand new CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical Black 9mm

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Danny Danny 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Danny
    Free membership

Selling Brand new in box CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical Black 9mm
    Factory Night Sights Decocker Only! Included Original Box, Papers, Lock, 2 10 round magazines, Cleaning Rod & Brush (Everything from Factory)

Selling Terms: Cash Only. FFL Frame Transfer in North Attelboro, Buyer will pay the fees.

Price: $770 Firm! Not Looking For Trades!

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer’s FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

CZ USA

CZ 75 SP-01 TACTICAL

• This topic was modified 6 days ago by Profile photo of Danny Danny.
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This