FT: Ruger SR9c Concealed Carry/ Home Defense Package

Home Forums All Topics Classifieds Wanting To Sell – Firearms FT: Ruger SR9c Concealed Carry/ Home Defense Package

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of JurassicJeep95 JurassicJeep95 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JurassicJeep95
    JurassicJeep95
    Free membership

Like new Ruger SR9C (Includes: Factory box, User manuel, Factory breech lock, Magazine speed-loader, 2 Ten-round magazines, 2 Flat mag plates, 2 Pinky extension mag plates).
    * Black IWB Kydex Holster.
    * Chocolate Brown Huckleberry Tactical Light-Bearing IWB Kydex Holster (equipped w/ Ulti-Clip XL, concealment wing and matching IWB/OWB magazine holster) (Made to fit StreamLight TLR-3).
    * StreamLight TLR-3 Rail Light
    * Black Fixxxer Grip.

Willing to accept the following trades (possibly with or without money on your end, depending):

* Glock 26 (Gen 3 or 4)
    * Springfield XDs .45
    * Beretta 92FS
    * S&W Model 637

Open to other considerations, feel free to shoot me an email! If looking to purchase, the price is $675.
    A3estrella@student.bridgew.edu

EFA-10 or FFL transfer, willing to meet at acceptable “half-way” point face-to-face. Must have LTC. I️ will follow all Massachusetts and Federal laws.

Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90074]Guns of Mass[/url]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This