G19 FS Summer Special with 6 square notch pre bans. EDIT PRICE DROP AND 6th MAG!

Home Forums All Topics Classifieds Wanting To Sell – Firearms G19 FS Summer Special with 6 square notch pre bans. EDIT PRICE DROP AND 6th MAG!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rob Rob 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rob
    Rob
    Free membership

Looking to sell my g19 fs. It’s in excellent condition. It will come with 6 square notch mags that have been rebuilt with brand new oem springs and 9mm3 followers. 5 mags are flush fit g19 mags and 1 mag is a g17 with a plus 2 oem extension on it. I will throw in a mk tek iwb right hand draw holster as well. Package deal only. Thanks.

Glock

9mm

Used

Middleboro
    • This topic was modified 3 months ago by Profile photo of Rob Rob.
    • This topic was modified 3 months ago by Profile photo of Rob Rob.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Jaxs3
    Jaxs3
    Free membership

$1600!!!!!! It’s a $500 gun.

Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90074]Guns of Mass[/url]

Profile photo of Rob
    Rob
    Free membership

Do you possess the gift of reading comprehension? It comes with 5 square notch pre ban mags and a good quality holster. The mags are regularly fetching upwards of 180 bucks currently. Thanks for the free bump on my post though!

Profile photo of Rob
    Rob
    Free membership

Oh and also you find me a gun shop in Massachusetts that has gen4 g19fs summer specials for sale to non leo for 500 bucks I will buy all of them in stock.

Profile photo of northshore4runner
    northshore4runner
    Free membership

Lol $1600 for a stock Glock. Ah well, there’s a sucker born every day

Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90074]Guns of Mass[/url]

Profile photo of Rob
    Rob
    Free membership

Hmm let’s see. Once again reading comprehension has gone out the door with you. I regularly see square notch pre bans for sale for 180 and up. There’s 5 of them. I have a value of 700 on the Glock by itself. It’s a package deal with a holster thrown into it too (60 dollars). All the mags have been rebuilt with brand new oem springs and new 9mm3 marked followers. The mags are worth more than the g19 is. I’m not going to give them away at a price where I can’t replace them for it I’d rather keep them. Try opening up your eyes a little bit more.

Profile photo of northshore4runner
    northshore4runner
    Free membership

Lmao $700 for the Glock alone. I can go do a frame transfer tomorrow and have a brand new gen 5 for retail price. Good luck tho, like I said, there’s an idiot out there who will pay that just so they can be part of the Glock club

Profile photo of Rob
    Rob
    Free membership

Cool story bro. Tell it again.

Profile photo of Rob
    Rob
    Free membership

SOLD!!!! PLEASE DELETE!!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This