Lipsey's edition Glock 19 Gen 4 two tone half new in box with $150 sights

Home Forums All Topics Classifieds Wanting To Sell – Firearms Lipsey's edition Glock 19 Gen 4 two tone half new in box with $150 sights

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of qwerty53 qwerty53 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Description : Glock 19 Gen 4 half new 🙂
    The slide is Lipsey’s edition flat dark earth with $140 XS Big dot night sights – Has been fired 200 rounds
    The lower is brand new G19 gen 4

Comes with Glock box and all accessories including grip inserts (brand new package from the brand new lower)

Accessories : 2×10 round magazines, the original case with all accessories, $150 XS Big dot night sights (it is like having red dot on the gun)

Selling Terms : personal transfer. PLEASE! Contact me only after you got the approval calls from the other ten sellers that you are in contact with for the same gun, your bank and most importantly your spouse,:-)

Price : $800 (only the sights are $150)

Trades: ONLY TRADES: Colt SAA first gen, COLT Anaconda, Glock 17 and 18 square notch 17/30+rounds preban mags

Glock

9mm

New

MA
    • This topic was modified 2 years ago by Profile photo of qwerty53 qwerty53.
    • This topic was modified 2 years ago by Profile photo of qwerty53 qwerty53.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Desantis32
    Desantis32
    Free membership

Text me 7742693028

Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90074]Guns of Mass[/url]

Sent.
    Sorry just saw your message

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This