Like New CZ RAMI BD 9mm Black with Factory Night Sights and Dekocker

Home Forums All Topics Classifieds Wanting To Sell – Firearms Like New CZ RAMI BD 9mm Black with Factory Night Sights and Dekocker

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Danny Danny 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Danny
    Danny
    Free membership

Selling Like New CZ RAMI BD 9mm Black with Factory Night Sights and Dekocker. Never Carried, 200 rounds thru the pipe. Factory Trigger Has Been Replaced with CZ Combat Adjustable Trigger (Much Better Option for this gun) Brand new kydex hoster, Brand New additional guide rod and spring, For extra $50 I will include One Extended 10 round magazine with rubber sleeve for full grip of the gun.
    All Original Parts included as well.

Coming in Original Box with Papers, Lock, 2 10 round magazines, Cleaning Rod & Brush (Everything from Factory)

Selling Terms: Cash Only. FFL Frame Transfer in North Attelboro, Buyer will pay the fees.

Price: $875 Firm! No Trades Please!

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer’s FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

CZ USA

9mm

RAMI BD

Used

Sharon
    • This topic was modified 7 months ago by Profile photo of Danny Danny.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Danny
    Danny
    Free membership

B

Profile photo of Danny
    Danny
    Free membership

TTT

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This