Like new in box Glock 19x FDE 9mm

Home Forums All Topics Classifieds Wanting To Sell – Firearms Like new in box Glock 19x FDE 9mm

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Danny Danny 10 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Danny
    Danny
    Free membership

Like New in box Glock 19x FDE 9mm, Factory Tritium Night Sights. Only 150 rounds fired just to try it.
    Included Original Box, Papers, Lock, 3 10 round magazines, matching color backstraps Cleaning Rod & Brush (Everything from Factory)

Selling Terms: Cash Only. FFL Frame Transfer in Walpole or North Attelboro, Buyer will pay the transfer fee.

Price: $675 Firm!

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer’s FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Glock

9mm

G19X

Used

Sharon
    • This topic was modified 1 week ago by Profile photo of Danny Danny.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Blyte77
    Blyte77
    Free membership

Trade for a Gen 4?

Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90074]Guns of Mass[/url]

Profile photo of Danny
    Danny
    Free membership

No, thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This