mini 14 EBR stock system and preban mags

Home Forums All Topics Classifieds Wanting To Sell – Non Firearms mini 14 EBR stock system and preban mags

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JurassicJeep95 JurassicJeep95 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TrueGrits
    TrueGrits
    Free membership

Got some deals for you mini 14 guys out there looking to make your mini a cool range toy. I have a matte silver EBR chassis stock system that I am looking to get rid of as well as some pre ban mags.
    For the ebr stock system it’s matte silver with a mod 1 configuration on it atm. it is sporting magpul MIAD pistol grip and ctr milspec both stealth grey stock is unpinned(was on a prebanner). CTR has a cheek riser on it.
    This stock system comes with the wire frame mod 0 stock. you will only get 2 positions of pull tho for some reason they those it was a good idea to make the M1A stocks different then the mini 14 version but hey it comes with it so why not use or sell it.
    looking to get $600 for the stock system.

Mags
    pre bans couple still int there factory bags these mags are like new condition still have stiff springs.
    usa magazine brand.
    20 rounder x2 $25 each.
    30 rounder x2 $35 each.

Fed ordnance brand.
    40 rounder x1 $50

troy hk battle sight taken out the packaging never mounted. $35

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by Profile photo of TrueGrits TrueGrits.
    • This topic was modified 4 months ago by Profile photo of TrueGrits TrueGrits.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Feen
    Feen
    Free membership

Text me 5085798613

Profile photo of JurassicJeep95
    JurassicJeep95
    Free membership

Are any of your Pre-Ban magazines still available?

Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90074]Guns of Mass[/url]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This