Precision Ar15 barrel, handgaurd and trigger package

Home Forums All Topics Classifieds Wanting To Sell – Non Firearms Precision Ar15 barrel, handgaurd and trigger package

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of jken6228 jken6228 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jken6228
    jken6228
    Free membership

Looking to sell my rifle barrel, handgaurd and trigger. All are in excellent condition. I build this rifle with the intent to get into long range shooting, but never did. All are in excellent condition, though they have been installed and shot. Happy to provide pictures upon request.

Would like to let it go as a bundle. Asking 350 for all, before shipping. I am happy to meet to allow you to inspect prior to sale. This is a 225 dollar savings over buying new online based on the best deals I could fine. See below for MSRP and current sale prices.

This is a great deal to build you a tack driving rifle. Capable of sub minute accuracy with 77grain match ammo. The trigger is awesome as well.

What I have:
    20″, rifle length ballistic advantage sor 5.56 barrel with pinned low profile gas block.
    MSRP 290
    Sells new for 200 new

Aeroprecision 15″mlok gen 2 enhanced handgaurd, black.
    MSRP 180
    Sells new for 155

Cmc two stage flat trigger, 2lb set, 2lb break with antiwalk pins.
    MSRP 240
    Sells new for 220

Total MSRP: 710
    Total new online without shipping: 575

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This