Ruger SR9c Home/ Carry Package

Home Forums All Topics Classifieds Wanting To Sell – Firearms Ruger SR9c Home/ Carry Package

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of JurassicJeep95 JurassicJeep95 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JurassicJeep95
    JurassicJeep95
    Free membership

I am looking to sell or trade my Ruger SR9c as a kit, with all of it’s corresponding accessories. I purchased this NEW, roughly two years ago, but it sits in the safe, and I’m itching for something else. It has been well-cared for— cleaned and maintained directly after every range visit.

With this kit, it will include:

• Factory box with original paperwork and lock.
    • 3x Ten-round magazines (with included flat-base plates and extended finger rests).
    • Factory magazine speed loader
    • 1x Fixxxer Rubberized Grip (slide on).
    • 1x Black IWB kydex holster.
    • 1x Streamlight TLR-3 125 Lumen Weapon Light (functioning batteries included).
    • 1x Brown Huckleberry Tactical Light-Bearing AIWB custom kydex holster (fitted with ULTI-CLIP & Appendix-Wing [for increased concealment] for TLR-3)
    • 1x MATCHING Brown Huckleberry Tactical kydex IWB magazine holster.

With the cost of this firearm (new) in addition to all of its accessories, the total value of this package falls right under $800. This is an excellent first handgun— it certainly was for me. So the price is set to $600. Pretty firm, but I’m willing to hear your offer.

Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90074]Guns of Mass[/url]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This