Stainless SBR Ruger Mini-14 Machine Gun

Home Forums All Topics Classifieds Wanting To Sell – Firearms Stainless SBR Ruger Mini-14 Machine Gun

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of John Goodfellow John Goodfellow 2 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

$11,000 – Hard Times Armory (HTA) converted, pre-ban, stainless Mini-14 with select fire full auto switch. Currently in SBR configuration with a registered receiver. Comes with spare trigger group, new spare barrel, .22LR auto conversion kit, original wood stock and syn stock (shown here), 20, 30 and 40 round preban magazines, new spring kits, charging handles – too much to list. Cycles and feeds perfectly in both .223/5.56 and .22 LR. This is a great gun and I’m sad to put her up for sale but I’m working on another project in the house that involves granite counters and floors…. Please PM for additional pics. I’m having trouble getting more than one to post here.

This is a fully functioning, select fire machine gun in truly beautiful condition – currently on a form 4 in Massachusetts. I’m happy to help first-time buyers through the transfer process. Serious inquiries may contact through pm here or at john@goodfellowsbrewing.com This is a fantastic machine gun!

Please email for additional information, additional photos or to have a beer, sit down, ogle and discuss.

I will certainly entertain trades for firearms or other items in total or partial satisfaction of this sale. Let me know what’s on your mind.

Selling Terms : Buyer must hold a Massachusetts Resident License to Possess a Machine Gun. A 50/50 payment is acceptable. BATF processing could take as long as 180 days. Buyers of NFA items should be aware that BATF approval is out of the seller’s control and that no NFA item, such as machine guns can be shipped or transferred until the BATF approves the transfer of the item. I will under no circumstances refund the purchase price on a sale that is waiting on BATF approval. If a refund is authorized, the buyer will be responsible for the cost incurred to process the Form 4.

Price :$11,000 BATF Form 4 transfer paperwork to be completed by Buyer.
    Contact Information: PM or email as noted above

Ruger

HTA Mini-14

Used

Lakeville
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This