The A-Team needs YOU! Full Auto Mini-14

Home Forums All Topics Classifieds Wanting To Sell – Firearms The A-Team needs YOU! Full Auto Mini-14

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Horseman508 Horseman508 2 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Full Auto, Hard Times Armory (HTA) converted, pre-ban stainless Mini-14, currently in SBR configuration with a registered receiver. Comes with spare trigger group, new spare barrel, .22LR auto conversion kit, spare parts galore, folding stock, original wood stock and syn stock shown here, 20, 30 and 40 round preban magazines, new spring kits, charging handles – too much to list. Cycles and feeds perfectly in both .223 and .22 LR. Buyer will also get a complete, fully functional pre-ban stainless semi-auto mini-14 with wood stock and folder that I acquired in case I ever needed additional spare parts. Both guns shoot flawlessly. Please email for additional information, additional photos or to have a beer, sit down and discuss.

This is a fully functioning, select fire machine gun in beautiful condition – currently on a form 4 IN Massachusetts. In state residents will not want to let this gun go. If you don’t have a green card, you need not inquire. Serious inquiries may contact through pm here or at john@goodfellowsbrewing.com This is no entry level machine gun. Let me know what’s on your mind.

I will certainly entertain trades for firearms or other valuables in total or partial satisfaction of this sale.

Ruger

HTA Mini-14

Used

Lakeville

More Photos

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bumpity

BTT

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90074]Guns of Mass[/url]

Bump

Profile photo of Horseman508
    Horseman508
    Free membership

How did someone not scoop this up yet? Great deal!

Sent from my SM-G930V using [URL=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90074]Guns of Mass mobile app[/URL]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This