WTS: HK45 Full Size Factory Sand Frame/Slide

Home Forums All Topics Classifieds Wanting To Sell – Firearms WTS: HK45 Full Size Factory Sand Frame/Slide

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mikehk Mikehk 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mikehk
    Mikehk
    Membership is currently closed.

Up for sale is a Full Size HK45 factory colored frame and slide LNIB, with less than 100 rounds fired thru it. It comes with everything as would from dealer. Also included is a HK factory tan colored soft case straight from Germany, from HK. These cases are not sold in the United States. It is brand new never used. It matches and compliments the gun very nicely. They are Very Rare and hard to get. I will not separate the case from the gun. I am also Not Interested In Any Trades. If you are an HK enthusiast, then this package is for you. No disappointments. I am located on the south shore, and willing to meet halfway. No Tire Kickers!! If you want pics then please respond here to this ad with a Phone Number or Email where I can contact you to get and exchange phone numbers and I will text pics. I hate to sound like a dick, but I’ve had way too many people waste my time with no intentions of purchasing. Gets kinda aggravating.
    Price is 1k bucks cash for everything. Buyer pays transfer, or I will do EFA10 if I don’t use it by the time of agreement, as I only have one left for the year. This is a more than fair deal with everything included. I have 100% feedback from all transactions.

Profile photo of Mikehk
    Mikehk
    Membership is currently closed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This