WTS Kriss Vector 9mm in Magpul Gray-PRICE REDUCED

Home Forums All Topics Classifieds Wanting To Sell – Firearms WTS Kriss Vector 9mm in Magpul Gray-PRICE REDUCED

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Boston762 Boston762 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of puleo134
    puleo134
    Free membership

Selling my Kriss Vector chambered in 9mm. Very low round count and in like new condition with no scratches. Includes Magpul fore-grip, Magpul flip up sights, and two ten round Glock magazines. Does not fall under AWB. In case you are not familiar with the vector, it utilizes a fake suppressor to cover up the barrel which is required to be 16 inches. Local pickup only in the South Shore area and of course valid LTC required. $1000. Please send an email to mpuleo2013@gmail.com and I will provide my phone number.

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

KRISS/Sphinx

9mm

Vector

Used

$1050

Weymouth
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of puleo134 puleo134.
    • This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of puleo134 puleo134.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Jaxs3
    Jaxs3
    Free membership

Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90074]Guns of Mass[/url]

Profile photo of Boston762
    Boston762
    Free membership

Trade ? Gen 3 Glock 30?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This