Wts/wtt cz 75 compact for a cz p01, other offers or cash

Home Forums All Topics Classifieds Wanting To Sell – Firearms Wts/wtt cz 75 compact for a cz p01, other offers or cash

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jconnor93 Jconnor93 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jconnor93
    Jconnor93
    Free membership

As the title states: I’m looking to trade my cz for your cz p01, maybe a p07. Open to other offers too.

The compact has Truglo night sights, an iwb & owb holster and 2 mags.
    It’ll come with the black factory grips, not the lok grips unless trade prices dictates more on my end. It has a few dings from the original owner.

I may entertain out right purchases.
    Price would be $850. Unfortunately, I am out 400 on this already. I was told it had an upgraded trigger, which it does not.

I will also entertain other trade offers, however I’m not interested in Glocks, m&p, 40 cal. If the value of your item is greater, I will add cash and vice versa.

Other potential options are a ptr, fal, cz 805 bren, a skeet shotgun, aimpoint optics.

Pm for pics. My file sizes are too large.

CZ USA

Cz 75 compact

Used

Marshfield
    • This topic was modified 6 months ago by Profile photo of Jconnor93 Jconnor93.
    Profile photo of Dsull40
    Dsull40
    Free membership

I have a brand new CZ P-10c 3 mags night sights and IWB holster if interested. I know this wasn’t one of the things you listed but shot in the dark

Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=90074]Guns of Mass[/url]

Jconnor93
    Free membership

Bump

Jconnor93
    Free membership

Up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share This